BUKAHOLIDAY.com is an online holiday comparison service for package holidays.
At BUKAHOLIDAY.com, we know that buying a holiday can be a huge outlay, whether you’re travelling as a family, a couple, with friends or on a solo adventure. And, although planning a break should be fun, the financial aspects can often add unnecessary stress to the booking process.
That’s where we can help. BUKAHOLIDAY is an online holiday comparison service for package holidays. We compare thousands of individual package holidays from more than 20 leading travel companies, so you can see your travel options side-by-side and save valuable time and cash.
Plus, as all of the holiday companies on our site are protected by ATOL, you can book with confidence knowing that they are covered financially should the company cease trading.
We search thousands of individual package holidays from more than 20 companies.
How Does It Work?
At BUKAHOLIDAY.com, we pride ourselves on offering you accurate, real-time holiday availability.
We take information directly from travel companies such as easyJet, British Airways, First Choice, Jet2holidays, Enterprise, Avis and many more, ensuring you are presented with the best possible price. Once you find the deal you’re happy with, we’ll take you directly to the holiday company’s site to book.
How Do We Make Money?
Our service is free, secure and easy to use and we’re dedicated to saving you money. We don’t charge fees for our comparison services, we earn money from the companies who are on our site. Here’s how it works:
- You compare a range of holidays on BUKAHOLIDAY.com to find the deal you want
- Once you click through to a provider, the company will pay us a fee for that click. In some cases, the fee is only paid once you have completed the purchase of the product from the partner site. Either way, it doesn’t impact the price you pay!
You may come across sponsored deals on BUKAHOLIDAY.com. The providers of these deals have been charged a fee to advertise as a sponsored deal at the top of results pages. All will be clearly marked as a sponsored deal.
For our full terms and conditions, please visit our T&Cs page.
How Do You Contact Us?
If you haven’t found the answer to your question on how we work, or you’d like to get in touch about something else, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will always do our best to make sure your experience with us is as quick and easy as it can be, but if you are unhappy with our service then we’re here for you.
We will aim to send you a formal acknowledgment of your complaint within 48 hours, and our team will work to resolve the problem as soon as possible. We’ll then send you a final response once we’ve had a chance to look into the issue further.
If You Aren't Satisfied With Our Response
- The Financial Ombudsman Service – for complaints about our financial services products
- The European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Portal – to make a formal complaint about any of our services online
- The Information Commissioner’s Office – for complaints about the way we’ve handled your data
- The deal provider – for complaints about the product or service you’ve bought from a third party. You can get in touch with a member of our customer services team who can give you their contact details if you need them
Whether or not you will be able to refer your case to an external organisation will depend on the type of complaint.
If you are unhappy with any product or service you’ve received from a third party or have any complaint regarding any third party, you will need to address your complaint directly to that third party.